AdwCleaner is an application that looks for and erases Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP) and program Hijackers from your PC. By utilizing AdwCleaner you will have the capacity to evacuate various kinds of undesirable projects. This thus will give you a more streamlined PC and a superior client encounter while perusing the web.
Key Features Include
- AdwCleaner can remove unwanted Toolbars and Page Hijackers.
- The application is designed to search and delete all unwanted, often bundled, applications that sometimes come attached to freeware applications.
AdwCleaner is good with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 in both 32 and 64-bit frameworks.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: AdwCleaner 220.127.116.11
- Filename: adwcleaner_18.104.22.168.exe
- File size: 7.84MB (8,222,496 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows Windows 7 / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: February 9, 2018
- Author: www.malwarebytes.com/
- MD5 Checksum: 53024887A726F80FD97AF715D3A26AD6
- Refresh MyWebSearch generics.
- Refresh Multiplug generics.
- Refresh WebCompanion generics.
- Refresh WinYahoo generics.
- Refresh DealPly generics.
- Refresh organizers generics.
- Refresh Italian interpretation.
- Backport v7.1 interior naming.
- Database 2018.02.08.1.
How to run and use adwcleaner