The Android SDK permits versatile programming designers the chance to tinker with the stage and make new and fascinating work. The unit contains all that you have to begin building applications. The Android SDK likewise accompanies a copied virtual gadget that is completely utilitarian to give you a chance to try out your work.
The emulator is anything but difficult to set up and run, and there is a decision of telephone skins and resolutions to play around with as well. The drawback is that in the event that you need to introduce programming on the emulator, it is difficult for fledgling clients. There is, be that as it may, heaps of documentation online to help with utilizing the Android SDK.
The Android SDK incorporates
- An emulator.
- Required libraries.
- Test source code.
- Instructional exercises for the Android OS.
- Pertinent documentation for the Android application program interfaces (APIs).
Generally, the Android SDK will give you a quick and solid advancement condition for you to work with. The application is a far-reaching improvement pack and the packaged emulator is skinnable as well. The drawback is that it can be somewhat precarious to work for amateur clients.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Android SDK 24.4.1
- Filename: installer_r24.4.1-windows.exe
- File size: 144.63MB (151,659,917 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: October 23, 2015
- Author: www.google.com
- MD5 Checksum: 95F23220966BCB5FF9EE4AA566AF960D
We don’t have any change log data yet for form 24.4.1 of Android SDK. Some of the time distributors take a short time to make this data accessible, so please return in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.
How To Download & install Android SDK