ArgoUML is the main open source UML displaying instrument and incorporates bolster for all standard UML graphs. It keeps running on any Java stage and is accessible in ten dialects.
- Every one of the 9 UML 1.4 Diagrams bolstered.
- Standard UML 1.4 Metamodel.
- UML Profile bolsters with profiles gave.
- XMI Support.
- Fare Diagrams as GIF, PNG, PS, EPS, PGML, and SVG.
- Propelled graph altering and Zoom.
- OCL Support.
- Forward Engineering.
- Figuring out/Jar/class record Import.
- Subjective Support.
- Appearance in real life.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: ArgoUML 0.34
- Filename: ArgoUML-0.34-setup.exe
- File size: 15.76MB (16,530,652 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: December 16, 2011
- Author: www.collab.net
- MD5 Checksum: 49CEEC87F1C6705364082612B8E0CE87
We don’t have any change log data yet for rendition 0.34 of ArgoUML. Now and again distributors take a short time to make this data accessible, so please inquire in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.
how to download & install ArgoUML