Auslogics Anti-Malware is a Malware assurance utility that helps protect your framework against information security dangers. It highlights three sorts of PC checks: Quick output, Deep Scan and Custom Scan. The Quick output breaks down the essential zones where dangers can be found. The Deep sweep examines your whole framework for any records that may represent a danger. At long last, the Custom output enables you to choose particular records and organizers to be broken down.
Auslogics Anti-Malware runs thorough examination in the accompanying territories:
- Checks framework memory for malignant applications that could be running.
- Distinguishes treats that track your action and gather your own information.
- Checks framework and impermanent organizers for security issues.
- Breaks down auto-begin things and suspicious sections in the registry.
- Outputs program expansions to counteract information spills.
Auslogics Anti-Malware, as most other Anti-Malware applications, enables you to isolate any suspicious documents that it runs over. This is a valuable component that gives you a chance to reestablish any records later, in the event that they are required. On the off chance that the application hurls a false positive, you can add documents or envelopes to the Ignore List, so they will be prohibited from any future outputs and cleanups.
Key Features Include
- Detects malicious items.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Keeps your computer safe and secure.
- Easy to set up and run.
- Designed not to conflict with your main antivirus.
- Catches items your antivirus may miss.
In general, Auslogics Anti-Malware has a straightforward interface that is genuinely simple to explore, with obviously checked catches and segments. The application is moderately lightweight and leaves a little impression, and it has been composed not to struggle with your present Anti-Virus programming!
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11
- Filename: anti-malware-setup.exe
- File size: 7.97MB (8,353,760 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: March 16, 2018
- Author: www.auslogics.com
- MD5 Checksum: 4BE8BC6CD5DF26A92F1F02B02F4C6417
- Advanced the space involved by transitory records.
- Enhanced treatment of tainted documents to guarantee more secure cleanups.
- Settled issues with recognizing MS Visual C++ bundles before establishment.
- Settled some minor bugs.