Bugzilla is a productive, simple to-utilize and solid bug-following device. It is Mozilla’s framework for revealing and following blunders and bugs in web or programming improvement. The application is anything but difficult to utilize and works in any internet browser, any way you will require a SQL database to utilize it.
As you would expect, Bugzilla is to a great degree adjustable. For example, by using the Bugzilla web index you can seek mistakes quickly, and this can be changed from ordinary to cutting edge mode relying upon how profound you have to go. You can tweak Bugzilla to carry on exactly how you require it to. You can include alternatives, for example, actuating email cautions for when changes are made and set levels of consents to get to.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Bugzilla 5.0.4
- Filename: Bugzilla-5.0.4.tar.gz
- File size: 3.81MB (3,994,094 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: February 20, 2018
- Author: www.bugzilla.org
- MD5 Checksum: 1538B9F7BE535544AD2A4A86244005B6
- Fixes security issue.
- This discharge contains the accompanying bug fixes:
- Checksetup.pl would neglect to refresh Chart stockpiling amid pre-3.6 to 5.0 update.
- Editflagtypes.cgi would crash when characterizations are empowered and the client did not have worldwide editcomponents benefits.
- The File:: Slurp would trigger admonitions on Perl 5.24.
- All the time sections in the ‘when’ segment had the right date however the time was settled to 00:00 when utilizing SQLite.