Code Compare is a ground-breaking apparatus that has been intended to look at and blend contrasting documents and organizers. The application contains organizer synchronization and customization choices.
Code Compare can be coordinated with all famous source control frameworks: TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial and Perforce.
The application is delivered both as an independent document device and a Visual Studio augmentation.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Two-way message correlation and union.
- Organizer correlation and union.
- Visual Studio coordination.
- Windows Explorer coordination.
- Charge line interface and VCS reconciliation.
- A content tool with hunt and bookmarks.
- Utilize Intellisense while looking at the code.
- vSyntax featuring for numerous dialects.
- Show changes inside looked at code lines.
- Unicode bolster.
- Order line bolster.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Code Compare 4.2
- Filename: codecompare.exe
- File size: 10.61MB (11,129,496 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: July 12, 2017
- Author: www.devart.com
- MD5 Checksum: 4016A664346D88C44DBDA1CE1A3C2B59
We don’t have any change log data yet for form 4.2 of Code Compare. In some cases distributors take a short time to make this data accessible, so please return in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.
How To Download & Install Code Compare
Here you can download Code Compare from below button.