Dev-C++ is a component rich IDE, which comes finish with compiler for making programming in C++. It is a fork of the first Bloodshed Dev-C++ condition.
Key Features include
- TDM-GCC 4.9.2 32/64bit.
- Sentence structure featuring.
- Code consummation.
- Code understanding.
- Editable easy routes.
- GPROF profiling.
- GDB investigating.
- AStyle code organizing.
- Devpak IDE augmentations.
- Outer devices.
Incorporated into the Dev-C++ condition are the majority of the standard highlights that are vital for composing, arranging, troubleshooting, and executing programs written in C. Dev-C++ has been intended for the in-your-face C++ developer as it enables you to make full scale of your source code without the straightforward highlights, which are normal with most programming conditions for amateurs.
Dev-C++ underpins the accompanying dialects: Croatian, Romanian, Korean, French, Ukrainian, Dutch, Polish, Slovene, Latvian, Czech, Italian, Catalan, Greek, English, Portuguese, Slovak, Chinese (Traditional), Estonian, Galician, Bulgarian, Swedish, Turkish, Norwegian, Chinese (Simplified), Danish, German, Spanish, Russian, and Hungarian.
Generally speaking, Dev-C++ is awesome IDE to work with, on the off chance that you needn’t bother with any propelled devices. It has all the essential things that you require. In any case, in spite of the fact that it is a refreshed interpretation of a more seasoned IDE, despite everything it looks somewhat dated.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: DEV-C++ 5.11
- Filename: Dev-Cpp 5.11 TDM-GCC 4.9.2 Setup.exe
- File size: 48.10MB (50,433,966 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: October 11, 2016
- Author: www.orwelldevcpp.blogspot.co.uk
- MD5 Checksum: 581D2EC5EFF634A610705D01EC6DA553
- Settled crash identified with double tapping on a compiler blunder when a choice was made.
- Overhauled the default compiler to TDM-GCC 4.9.2.
- Enhanced startup speed.
- Settled Abort Compilation catch not working any longer.
- Settled crash in TCppParser.CheckForTypedefStruct.
- Settled crash in TCppParser.HandleEnum.
- Settled a few mistakes in the English interpretation (because of Hiro5).
- Refreshed the Catalan interpretation (because of Hiro5).
- Refreshed the Czech interpretation (because of tringi).
- Settled a few hiccups in the construct procedure of Dev-C++ itself.
How To Download & Install DEV-C++
Here you can download DEV C++ Free from below button.