Emsisoft Anti-Malware screens every dynamic program continuously for perilous conduct (Behavior Blocking) and can identify new obscure Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other harming programs (Zero-Day risks) without day by day refreshes. The mark based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus twofold motor) guarantees a high acknowledgment rate of referred to Malware, for example, Trojans, Worms, and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware gives solid insurance from:
- Infections, worms, bots.
- Trojans, indirect accesses, keyloggers, rootkits.
- Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.2.1.8483
- Filename: EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe
- File size: 314.33MB (329,599,480 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: March 8, 2018
- Author: www.emsisoft.com
- MD5 Checksum: EED00F6AE82B81FD036A99130CE8B224
- Fixes the accompanying issues:
- Emsisoft Security Center outline screen opened as a dim screen when it was boosted before PC shutdown and associated with Emsisoft Enterprise Console or RMM programming.
- Incidental runtime blunder 231.