Far Manager is an application for overseeing documents and files in Windows working frameworks. Far Manager works in content mode and gives a basic and natural interface for performing activities.
Key Features Include
- Survey documents and registries; altering, replicating and renaming records; and numerous different activities.
- Far Manager’s usefulness is incredibly reached out by outer DLL modules — modules, which are made conceivable by an uncommon arrangement of interfaces:the Plugins API. Document bolster, FTP customer, transitory board, and system program are altogether executed as modules incorporated into the standard conveyance of Far.
Far Manager has a multi-dialect, effectively configurable interface. Far Manager’s File framework route is made less demanding using shading featuring and sort gatherings.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Far Manager 3.0.5225.0
- Filename: Far30b5225.x86.20180604.msi
- File size: 10.18MB (10,670,080 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: June 5, 2018
- Author: www.farmanager.com
- MD5 Checksum: 110324AD2F3270237F11DF44579AE31D
We don’t have any change log data yet for form 3.0.5225.0 of Far Manager. At times distributers take a short time to make this data accessible, so please inquire in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.
How To Download & Install Far Manager