IObit Malware Fighter is a capable, progressed malware and spyware evacuation utility that distinguishes, expels the most profound contaminations, and shields your PC from different potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and robbers, progressively.
The application uses the world-driving Bitdefender antivirus motor, IObit Anti-malware motor, and Anti-ransomware Engine. With these apparatuses, IObit Malware Fighter can recognize the most complex spyware and malware in a quick and effective way.
IObit’s Malware Fighter is effective against malware instrument that has a straightforward, yet satisfying interface that is all around outlined. The principal window comprises of four essential alternatives: Scan, Protect, Update, and Action Center. The application’s different settings and highlights are basically covered up and live in the settings board to one side. Whatever is left of the window is fresh and clean with examining settings and alternatives that are shown as on/off switches.
The new Safe Box and the enhanced Anti-ransomware Engine twofold shield your PC from the most recent ransomware assaults. Also, MBR Guard is added to secure your PC against the vindictive assaults focusing on MBR, similar to GoldenEye/Petya assaults. Another vital element is the Notification Center that offers a 1-click answer forsee and deal with immeasurably imperative messages.
Amid testing IObit’s Malware Fighter made no cases of false positives after recognizing the typical temp records stored in the program. The sweep speeds were not too bad considering drive size and record structure. One striking drawback is the application groups the nonappearance of Advanced SystemCare and Smart Defrag as ‘issues.’ This wouldn’t be too awful in itself, be that as it may, there is no choice to clear these notices and after ‘settling’ them a programmed download and establishment of IObit’s different applications happened. Regardless of IObit’s improper self-publicizing, on the off chance that you require a simple to-utilize, lightweight malware scanner, at that point Malware Fighter is a decent decision.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: IObit Malware Fighter 18.104.22.16862
- Filename: IObit-Malware-Fighter-Setup.exe
- File size: 40.82MB (42,804,696 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: March 6, 2018
- Author: www.iobit.com
- MD5 Checksum: 5B0F49DE27EAF0E7B35506A6BA64D6AC
- Upheld Anti-mining in Surfing Protection and Ads Removal to piece Cryptocurrency Mining and stay away from high CPU utilization caused by this.
- Upgraded check motor for a quick sweep and higher dangers recognition and expulsion.
- Extended database to evacuate the most recent dangers including DllKit PRO, Alpha Shopper, and RadioRage.
- Settled every single known bug.