iText is utilized by Java, .NET, Android and GAE engineers to upgrade their applications with PDF usefulness. iTextSharp is the .NET port.
iText is a PDF library that enables engineers to make, adjust, examine and keep up archives in the Portable Document Format(PDF). By using iText, designers can create archives and reports that depend on information from an XML document or a database. Likewise accessible is the capacity to make maps and books, abusing various intuitive highlights that are accessible in PDF. Engineers can likewise include bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, and different highlights to existing PDF reports.
key highlights include
- PDF age.
- PDF control (stamping watermarks, blending/part PDFs).
- PDF frame filling.
- XML usefulness.
- Computerized marks.
Generally, iTextSharp is an extraordinary application that houses some extremely helpful instruments. For example, engineers can part or connect pages from existing PDF records, round out intelligent structures, and serve powerfully created or controlled PDF archives to an internet browser. Essentially anything a designer could require from a PDF useful application, iTextSharp does.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: iTextSharp 5.5.10
- Filename: itextsharp-all-5.5.10.zip
- File size: 10.94MB (11,472,161 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: December 18, 2017
- Author: www.itextpdf.com
- MD5 Checksum: F2054F47C3605CEFD4033A45966E3F14
- Fix issue with different subsequent tabs if there should be an occurrence of ideal to-left line
- Make XMLWorker CssApplier system extensible
- Make XMLWorker CssApplier setters open
- Debilitate strict Javadoc checking for Javadoc: aggregate
- Root POM wasn’t knocked to 5.5.10-SNAPSHOT
- That is more restorative, on the grounds that the POM is just utilized as an aggregate, not as a parent for the modules.