Java Development Kit is the official improvement unit for the Java programming dialect. Java Development Kit contains the product and devices that you have to aggregate, troubleshoot, and run applets and applications composed utilizing the Java programming dialect.
JDK has an accumulation of programming apparatuses, including javac, bump, and the archiver, which bundles related class libraries into a solitary JAR document. This apparatus additionally oversees JAR records, Javadoc – the documentation generator, which consequently produces documentation from source code remarks, jdb – the debugger, jps – the procedure status instrument, which shows process data for current Java forms, javap – the class document disassembler, and different parts are likewise included.
Key Contents include
- Advancement Tools (In the canister/subdirectory) Tools and utilities that will enable you to create, execute, troubleshoot, and archive programs written in the JavaTM programming dialect.
- Runtime Environment (In the jre/subdirectory) An execution of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) for use by the JDK. The JRE incorporates a Java Virtual Machine (JVM), class libraries, and different documents that help the execution of projects written in the Java programming dialect.
- Extra Libraries (In the lib/subdirectory) Additional class libraries and bolster documents required by the improvement apparatuses.
- Demo Applets and Applications (In the demo/subdirectory) Examples, with source code, of programming for the Javaplatform. These incorporate cases that utilization Swing and other Java Foundation Classes, and the Java Platform Debugger Architecture.
- Test Code (In the example subdirectory) Samples, with source code, of programming for certain Java API’s.
- C Header Files (In the incorporate/subdirectory) Header documents that help local code programming utilizing the Java Native Interface, the JVM Tool Interface, and other usefulness of the Java stage.
- Source Code (In src.zip) Java programming dialect source records for all classes that make up the Java center API (that is, sources documents for the java.*, javax.* and some org.* bundles, however not for com.sun.* bundles). This source code is accommodated instructive purposes just, to enable engineers to learn and utilize the Java programming dialect. These documents do exclude stage particular usage code and can’t be utilized to revamp the class libraries. To separate these document, utilize any basic zip utility. Or then again, you may utilize the Jar utility in the JDK’s receptacle/registry: shake xvf src.zip.
- The JDK additionally accompanies an entire Java Runtime Environment. This comprises a Java Virtual Machine and the majority of the class libraries show in the generation condition, and in addition extra libraries, internationalization libraries and the IDL libraries.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Java Development Kit 10.0.1 (64-bit)
- Filename: jdk-10.0.1_windows-x64_bin.exe
- File size: 390.19MB (409,146,304 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: April 17, 2018
- Author: www.oracle.com
- MD5 Checksum: 38A80A8F59FEFD7FC87101E8828040FC
- Upgraded KeyStore Mechanisms.
- XML Signatures Signed with EC Keys Less Than 224 Bits Disabled.
- 3DES Cipher Suites Disabled.
- Bug Fixes:
- This discharge contains fixes for security vulnerabilities.
How To Download & Install Java Development Kit (JDK)