KOPlayer is a strong, free Android emulator that conveys a quality Android playing knowledge to the Windows stage.
In contrast with conventional Android emulators, KOPlayer utilizes front line piece innovation on x86 design, which carries with it radiant points of interest in execution, security, and similarity. With this expansion in execution, KOPlayer enables you to make utilization of an extra large screen, smooth activity, and “boundless” stockpiling alternatives accessible by utilizing a PC.
Key Features include
- Allowed to play downloadable substance.
- Fresh show choices on bigger screens.
- Console mapping brings streamlined controls.
- Record and offer gameplay.
The colossal thing about emulators, is that you can completely appreciate the experience of Android, without owning an Android gadget. With help for the Google Play store, your VM is perfect with all accessible applications; you can download, introduce and play any application on Google Play store in KOPlayer. On the off chance that you need to, you can likewise physically introduce applications, as KOPlayer underpins .apk documents through intuitive also.
With help for a gamepad, console and mouse, and a mouthpiece and camera, you can appreciate portable diversions in the most ideal way. KOPlayer is anything but difficult to introduce and run, and including Android VM’s is a clear undertaking. Who could want anything more?
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: KOPlayer 1.4.1056
- Filename: koplayer-1.4.1056.exe
- File size: 368.37MB (386,265,864 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: June 26, 2018
- Author: www.koplayer.com
- MD5 Checksum: 64DCE10039F74C7065255CEF8581F189
- Fix bug mistake – 12 which caused by Windows 10 framework
How To Download & Install KOPlayer