Stinger is a snappy and establishment free independent device for recognizing and expelling predominant malware and dangers, perfect if your PC is as of now tainted. While not a substitution for undeniable antivirus programming, Stinger is refreshed numerous times each week to incorporate recognition for more up to date Fake Alert variations and common infections.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: McAfee Labs Stinger 18.104.22.16802
- Filename: stinger32.exe
- File size: 15.96MB (16,735,856 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: March 20, 2018
- Author: www.mcafee.com
- MD5 Checksum: F8FA683E236FD7397E7F831D3B17DCC8
- Upgraded Detections:
- Non-specific Exploit.f.
How to install and use McAfee Stinger AntiMalware Freeware