MobaXterm is an entire tool compartment for remote processing. The application is an upgraded terminal for Windows with a X11 server, a selected SSH customer and a few other system apparatuses for remote figuring (VNC, RDP, telnet, rlogin). MobaXterm has the fundamental Unix summons for Windows work area, in a solitary convenient exe document.
Key Features Include
- Free X server completely designed (in light of Xorg).
- A selected terminal in view of PuTTY/MinTTY with antialiased textual styles and full-scale bolster.
- Simple DISPLAY exportation from any remote host.
- X11-Forwarding capacity in OpenSSH.
- A few Unix/Linux summons in view of Cygwin (rsync, wget, sed, awk, grep, cd, ls, feline, cp).
- A session chief with all the system customers you require RDP, VNC, SSH, telnet, rsh, FTP, SFTP, and XDMCP.
- Program without establishment that you can begin from a USB stick.
- Light and convenient application, bundled in a solitary executable.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: MobaXterm 10.8
- Filename: MobaXterm_Installer_v10.8.zip
- File size: 26.17MB (27,437,713 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: July 7, 2018
- Author: www.mobatek.net
- MD5 Checksum: D6F33DCF0EC2FBD03F944E8CBC29FDF6
Bugfix: settled the mistake message which occurred when running the graphical bundle administrator “MobApt”.
How To Download & Install MobaXterm