Speedy Heal AntiVirus Pro is a generally lightweight, yet capable security suite for your PC. The application has a powerful structure lodging a solid, wise antivirus motor to recognize and resolve dangers. It additionally gives cloud-based email security, and the sandbox program gives a protected perusing background. These highlights, combined with the Web Security work, gives continuous cloud security that confines access to malware-tainted sites.
Key Highlights Include
- Weakness Scanner: Helps you distinguish and settle security vulnerabilities on your PC.
- Firewall: Allows you to set insurance levels for Internet movement that endeavor to associate with your system.
- Center Protection: The astute antivirus motor successfully distinguishes and settle dangers.
- Web Security: Real-time cloud security limits access to malware-tainted sites.
- Enhanced Scan Engine: The antivirus examines motor keeps away from re-checking records that have not been adjusted.
- Email Security: Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro gives cloud-based email security.
- Program Sandbox: Running your web program in Sandbox Browser furnishes you with a protected perusing background.
- TrackMyLaptop: Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track your lost or stolen workstation.
Snappy Heal AntiVirus Pro accompanies Quick Heal DNAScan innovation that has improved behavioral and trademark review of any dangerous applications on your framework. The strong firewall enables you to set insurance levels for Internet movement and applications that endeavor to interface with your system, and the Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service will help you track the whereabouts of your lost or stolen PC.
By and large, Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is a solid security suite that gives a decent level of insurance on your PC for negligible framework effect.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Quick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00
- Filename: QHAVFT.EXE
- File size: 566KB (579,616 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: May 5, 2016
- Author: www.quickheal.com
- MD5 Checksum: 45C7089E4A4AA17371987E820BBE8E7E
We don’t have any change log data yet for form 17.00 of Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro. Now and then distributers take a short time to make this data accessible, so please inquire in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.