Rem-VBSworm (Remediate VBS Worm) is hostile to malware instrument that has been intended to recognize and after that evacuate various types of VBS contaminations, for example, Bladabindi, Excedow, Jenxcus, and Houdini/Dinihu. It can likewise recognize and ensure against WSH (Windows Script Host) malware and autorun worms.
Running Rem-VBSworm is a basic procedure; simply embed your tainted USB drive and look over various choices: A, B, C and D (these alternatives are to be gotten to in that determine a request to accomplish ideal outcomes). After you have played out the errand, at that point run a full sweep with your introduced antivirus item.
By utilizing choice A, the device will attempt to clean the disease and it will settle any registry changes that have been made by the malware.
When you utilize choice B, make certain to type just the “letter” of your USB drive. For instance: your USB drive is named S:\ you should just compose S. This choice will kill any related malware on the USB drive. It will likewise make any shrouded records noticeable once more.
Alternative C enables you to download Panda USB Vaccine to keep some other autorun malware from entering your framework.
At long last, choice D enables you to empower or debilitate WSH.
It would be ideal if you note, you have to run this utility as an Administrator, or the instrument may neglect to clean contaminations effectively.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Rem-VBSworm 8.0.0
- Filename: Rem-VBSworm.exe
- File size: 112KB (114,176 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: June 14, 2016
- Author: www.bartblaze.blogspot.co.uk
- MD5 Checksum: 4C37021F17E02FB9FDB7DB3287906BD5
- Settled: issue when executing from a drive other than framework drive (choice A).
- IMPROVED: identification of noxious planned errands (alternative A).
- IMPROVED: identification of certain autorun/VBS worms.
You can download Rem-VBSworm below button