ogueKiller is an against malware application that has been composed in C++. The application can recognize and after that evacuate bland malware and furthermore some propelled dangers like rootkits and worms. RogueKiller can discover malware by utilizing various distinctive procedures, for example, heuristics and mark finding.
Key Features Include
- Murder noxious procedures.
- Stop pernicious administrations.
- Empty malignant DLLs from forms.
- Discover/Kill malignant shrouded forms.
- Find and evacuate noxious autostart passages, including Registry keys (RUN/RUNONCE) Tasks Scheduler (1.0/2.0) and Startup organizers.
- Find and evacuate registry captures, including Shell/Load passages Extension affiliation seizes DLL commandeers.
RogueKiller is accessible in the accompanying dialects: French, English, Czech, Portuguese and Polish.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: RogueKiller 12.12.9
- Filename: setup.exe
- File size: 34.86MB (36,551,808 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: March 19, 2018
- Author: www.adlice.com
- MD5 Checksum: 2E5667BBEBF06B0AB7C403DC65502CB1
- Included location.
- Refresh Korean interpretation.