Titanium Maximum Security by Trend Micro gives you quality online insurance and protection for the entire family. With grant winning assurance for up to 10 distinct gadgets, including PC’s and workstations and Android Tablets and Smartphones. With more than 25 years ability, Trend Micro is a security programming pioneer.
With Titanium Maximum Security introduced you can be sure about your protection and security utilizing web-based social networking stages, for example, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Powerful parental controls to shield kids online-The Software gives you a chance to limit or channel site get to.
- Online capacity for 5 GB of your photographs and other computerized documents.
- Helpful and secure secret word supervisor.
- Titanium Maximum Security has the quickest insurance against new web dangers and the best phishing recognition rates.(According to NSS Labs 2013 outcomes)
Titanium Maximum Security pieces infections, spyware, worms and Trojans, and counteracts contamination of your PC. The product can square risky sites and ensure you against spyware by distinguishing unsafe connections in sites, informal organizations, messages, and texting.
Titanium Maximum Security distinguishes spam messages containing phishing tricks that can deceive you into uncovering private and individual data and can even recognize protected and risky connections in web crawlers, so you can peruse the Internet without worrying about online dangers.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Titanium Maximum Security 7.0.1151
- Filename: Titanium_Maximum_Security_2014.exe
- File size: 6.32MB (6,631,304 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: June 19, 2014
- Author: www.trendmicro.com
- MD5 Checksum: 67DFC815EAC95231F5F25B2A5D6A29EF
We don’t have any change log data yet for rendition 7.0.1151 of Titanium Maximum Security. In some cases distributors take a short time to make this data accessible, so please return in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.