Unchecky is a little and lightweight application that has been intended to keep conceivably undesirable projects off your PC by keeping your checkboxes clear amid document establishments.
The application works via consequently unchecking inconsequential offers amid the establishment procedure. This thusly spares time and exertion in snaps and it makes it less inclined to miss a checkbox of an undesirable offer or conceivably undesirable program (pup).
Generally, Unchecky is a little and lightweight application that runs noiselessly out of sight of your PC. It utilizes just a little measure of framework assets and can conceivably ensure your framework against introducing spontaneous programs or applications that you didn’t mean to introduce.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Unchecky 1.1
- Filename: unchecky_setup.exe
- File size: 1.30MB (1,358,552 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: October 3, 2017
- Author: www.builtwithreason.com
- MD5 Checksum: 4EB0EDFE6B8E85012C4DDC65BD77B624
- Added an alternative to prohibit chose programs, with the goal that they won’t be taken care of by Unchecky.
- Added an alternative to make (or not make) a work area symbol amid establishment.
- Included help for taking care of offers in the Microsoft Edge program, and enhanced help for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Made Unchecky utilize a consistent way amid a refresh, so it can be whitelisted in security programming, for example, the Windows Firewall.
- Included help for DVDStyler.
- Enhanced help for GOM Player.
- Enhanced help for µTorrent.
- Enhanced help for Baixaki Downloader.
- Enhanced help for offers which show up in numerous installers (counting iFunbox, Cheat Engine, and EaseUS Todo Backup).
- Expelled a few false positive identifications (WinSCP, Debugging Tools for Windows, MPC-HC, and Reg Organizer).
- Settled a similarity issue with PRO100.