We don’t have any change log data yet for adaptation 1.4.2 of USB Security Suite. Now and again distributors take a short time to make this data accessible, so please check baUsbFix is a free malware evacuation device that causes you to identify and expel tainted USB memory sticks or some other USB removable gadgets, for example, outside HDD’s, cell phones, computerized cameras or different peripherals that interfaces with your PC or PC through the USB port.
Key Features Include
- Support offered specifically from the product interface. You can post your issues on UsbFix’s gathering.
- UsbFix can distinguish and evacuate contaminations found on your removable gadgets.
- UsbFix repairs the harmed documents to your PC, for example, registry, concealed records, undertaking administrator and so forth.
- Go down help: UsbFix will reinforcement your records and envelopes.
- Inoculation choice: UsbFix counteracts future diseases by making new autorun.inf records on removable drives.
- The present form keeps running on all variants of Microsoft Windows, for example, XP, Vista, 7 and 8.ck of every a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: UsbFix 10.018
- Filename: UsbFix_2018.exe
- File size: 6.76MB (7,092,432 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: March 14, 2018
- Author: www.sos-virus.net
- MD5 Checksum: 683F31BCD6BB5438502216A48378FA28
We don’t have any change log data yet for variant 10.018 of UsbFix. Now and then distributers take a short time to make this data accessible, so please inquire in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.