Windows Defender is an application which ensures your PC against pop-ups, moderate execution and security dangers that are caused by spyware and other malware, by identifying and expelling these dangers from your PC.
Windows Defender includes Real-Time Protection; an observing framework that prescribes activities against spyware when it’s recognized. It limits intrusions and encourages you to remain profitable.
Windows Defender key advantages include:
- Spyware discovery and expulsion.
- Enhanced Internet perusing security.
- Insurance against the most recent dangers.
Windows Defender is upgraded by SpyNet; a group that unites Windows Defender clients to recognize and shares data about spyware. This people group reports potential dangers distinguished by the Windows Defender constant framework specialists to the SpyNet servers, these thusly, index and refresh the framework to help shield you from new spyware dangers.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Title: Windows Defender 1.1.1593
- Filename: WindowsDefender.msi
- File size: 4.95MB (5,186,048 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows XP / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: November 9, 2006
- Author: Microsoft Corporation
- Homepage: www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx
- MD5 Checksum: 74C2CB6B46CE99FFB13B992DCAD70745
We don’t have any change log data yet for rendition 1.1.1593 of Windows Defender. Some of the time distributors take a short time to make this data accessible, so please return in a couple of days to check whether it has been refreshed.
How to Enable Windows Defender